The First Unitarian Church of Portland is a Unitarian Universalist congregation in downtown Portland, Oregon. Its Eliot Chapel, named for founding minister Thomas Lamb Eliot, was designed by Jamieson K. Parker and completed in 1924; it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a City of Portland Historic Landmark. In 1979 the congregation acquired the adjacent 1921 former First Church of the Nazarene building, which has served as its primary sanctuary since 1993. The church describes itself as a spiritual community dedicated to social change and operates the Shower Project, offering free shower facilities to unhoused Portland residents.